Photo credits: Shaun Smakal
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Coffee Flavored Coffee.
Photo credits: Shaun Smakal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The construction 'Center On' has been denounced as incorrect and illogical since it first appeared in the mid-nineteenth century. Although the phrase is common, it defies geometry by confusing the orbit with the fixed point: i.e. the earth's revolution centers on the sun. A careful writer will use a precise expression, such as 'revolves around, concerns, or involves'.
4 comments:
I learned more about Al Pacino during that lunch than I thought safely possible.
And I wonder how all those birthday parties of his went... Haha.
you mean Kenny? Was that guy amazing or what. So East Coast he was almost a parody of himself.
"So East Coast he was almost a parody of himself."
Hahaha! That's absolutely brilliant! And yes, he was nothing short of amazing. He wrote 'Stairway to Heaven!' Of COURSE he's amazing!!
and what did he do with the cash?
"that was a long time ago. i spent it."
Post a Comment